Lindridge Autumn Show – 2nd September
This year’s Lindridge Autumn Show will be held on Saturday 2nd September, in Lindridge Parish Hall, Eardiston.
Here’s the schedule of classes, and at the bottom, there is a link if you wish to download a print a copy for yourself for easy reference.
Classes for Lindridge Autumn Show September 2nd 2017
VEGETABLES and FRUIT
- Container of herbs
- Collection of 5 root vegetables
- Greenhouse vegetables
- Collection of tomatoes
- Largest marrow
- Container of mixed vegetables
- A display of 5 dessert/cooking apples
- A plate of 6 stone fruits
- A container of mixed fruit
- A jar of jam/jelly
- A jar of honey
- A jar of chutney
- A box of 6 eggs
- Homemade cordial
- A celebration cake
- A plate of 6 cup cakes
- A plate of 6 scones
- Victoria sponge
- A vase of sweet peas
- A single rose in a vase
- A bunch of roses
- 3 dahlia blooms
- 1, 2 or 3 chrysanthemums
- Mixed garden flower display
- Mixed wild flower display
- Mixed foliage display
- A houseplant
- Largest sunflower
- Anyone interested in exhibiting in the Art Exhibition please bring your picture along between 9.00 and 10.30
CHILDRENS ART COMPETITION
- The competition will be judged in three Classes: Under 5, 6/10, over 11 years old.
- This year’s theme: The Village Fete.
- Name, address and age on the back of the picture please.
- Miniature garden
- Decorative flowerpot
- A plate of 4 homemade cup cakes
- A plate of 4 homemade decorative biscuits
- Vegetable of any kind grown by yourself
- Funniest vegetable
- Decorative arrangement with either garden or hedgerow flowers
All ages must be stated on entries and no entry should have been exhibited previously.
CLASSES WILL NOT BE JUDGED UNDER STRICT RHS RULES
- Please bring your entries along between 9.00am and 10.30am
- Judging will begin at 11.00am
- The show will open at 1.00pm
- Exhibits can be collected at 3.15pm. Any uncollected items will be auctioned at 3.30 pm.
- All proceeds of the auction will be donated to charity.
- Refreshments will be served between 1.00pm and 4.00 pm
Click here to download a printable version of the schedule.
This entry was posted in News
. Bookmark the permalink