Teme Valley North has elected to adopt the Non-governmental Organisation Khwendo Kor as its charity for the next three years and we asked Ian Sinclair, the Vice-Chair of UK Friends of Khwendo Kor to explain something about it.
Our Parish takes its duty to protect everyone extremely seriously.
Click here for full information and contact details
Raise funds for us
- Have you thought about standing for Diocesan Synod? 26 July, 2021
- July’s Teme Valley Tote winners 4 July, 2021
- Vocation – God’s Call: An article for July from Bishop John 4 July, 2021
- June’s Teme Valley Tote winners 5 June, 2021
- The Green Season: A letter for June from the Dean of Worcester, Peter Atkinson 5 June, 2021