Teme Valley North has elected to adopt the Non-governmental Organisation Khwendo Kor as its charity for the next three years and we asked Ian Sinclair, the Vice-Chair of UK Friends of Khwendo Kor to explain something about it.
Our Parish takes its duty to protect everyone extremely seriously.
Click here for full information and contact details
Raise funds for us
- Diocesan Open Conversations – round 2 2 September, 2020
- September’s Teme Valley Tote Winners 2 September, 2020
- An article from Bishop John on the forthcoming second round of ‘Open Conversations’ 28 August, 2020
- August’s Teme Valley Tote Winners 8 August, 2020
- A letter for August from the Dean of Worcester 29 July, 2020
- A welcome party at Lindridge St Lawrence 2 July, 2020
- Getting churches ready for opening … 28 June, 2020
- Congratulations Sharon and Mark 26 June, 2020
- World Day of Prayer 2020 14 March, 2020
- Christmas Crafts 2019 4 January, 2020