- Jeremiah 17:7-8““But blessed is the one who trusts in the LORD, whose confidence is in him. They will be like a tree planted by the water that sends out its roots by the stream. It does not fear when heat comes; its leaves are always green. It has no worries in a year of drought and never fails to bear fruit.”” […]
- Jeremiah 17:7-8
Raise funds for us
- A reflection for the second week of Lent, from Archdeacon Robert
- A refection for the first week of Lent, from Bishop John
- Children’s Easter Craft Workshop – Saturday 13th April
- Pancakes at the Rectory
- March’s Teme Valley Tote Winners
- A letter from the Archdeacon of Dudley for March
- Pound the Bounds Returns For Its 19th Year
- Teme Valley Tote – New Series starts in April
- February’s Teme Valley Tote Winners
- A Letter from the Bishop of Dudley for February
- ‘Singing Nowhere’ with Paul Heppleston – 23rd/24th March
- A thank you from Reader Vikki
- Vikki Day’s Reader Licensing
- St Lawrence Clubs, Lindridge CE Primary School
- Lindridge Baby and Toddler Group Update
Monthly Archives: October 2016
Preaching at Brickworks in the Stambermill area near Stourbridge on Sunday 9 October.
The Archbishop in conversation with Malala Yousafzai at Dudley College, Saturday 8 October 2016. Filmed and edited by students of Dudley College.
A short video showcasing the three day visit, filmed and edited by James Atkinson, Diocesan Digital Media Adviser.
Filmed at The University of Worcester Arena on Friday 7 October 2016 as part of the Archbishop’s visit to the diocese. You can find other memories from the Archbishop’s visit on the Diocesan website here.