Welcome to the Parish of Teme Valley North, set in the beautiful Teme Valley. If you are new here, it’s great to see you! Please follow this link to find out more about us.
While our church communities are alive and active, sadly our church buildings remain closed for the time being, unless a service is being held. The most up to date information on churches opening and services being held can be found on the 4RIVERS CHURCHES website.
If you need help or advice during these difficult times, there is information on this page on the 4RIVERS website. You can also always contact our wardens or Rev Ted via the information on this contact page.
From 31st December 2020, Worcestershire has been placed into Tier 3 restrictions.
The rules for a Tier 3 area include:
- No mixing of households, apart from support bubbles, indoors or in private gardens
- Maximum of six can meet outdoors in some outdoor public spaces
- Hospitality settings, such as bars, pubs, cafes, restaurants, and social clubs must close except for takeaway, delivery and click and collect services
- Accommodation such as hotels, B&Bs, campsites, holiday lets and guest houses must close
- Entertainment venues must close
- You should stay local and avoid travelling outside of your local area
Read the full list of coronavirus restrictions in a Tier 3 area on the UK Government website.
Take the New Year as it comes – a message for January from the Dean of Worcester
Writing an article on the last day of November for inclusion in the January issue of a parish magazine needs the wisdom of the prophet Daniel, who could unravel mysteries and foretell the future. Sadly, the Diocesan Director of Communications has asked me instead!
What will be happening about the Covid restrictions and the progress of the vaccine? What trading arrangements will there be with the European Union as the transition period comes to an end? Will there be an orderly transition of power in the United States? I don’t know the answers to any of these questions, but the enthusiasm or otherwise with which we wish each other a ‘Happy New Year’ will depend in large measure on the answers to those questions. Our lives and our livelihoods, the health of ourselves and our loved ones and the earth itself are all bound up in the answers to those questions.
Our next services
Click here for a full schedule of our services and prayer meetings.
Click here for a full calendar.